beckoning

Cute and simple cards and crafts for every occasion

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A new post.....finally


I know it's been a VERY long time since we've posted anything new. Life has been downright crazy. There has not been a lot of crafting going on but I wanted to post a new picture at the very least.

This is a card I made for our boutique in December. There is no sentiment on these cards, leaving it open for different uses. I apologize for the poor quality of the picture. I have purchased a new camera since taking this picture, so hopefully the picture quality will improve. (Unless it's the operator. haha)

I am posting this today in honor of my husbands aunt who lost her battle with cancer yesterday. She did not have breast cancer, but I thought the card would be appropriate anyway. Her battle with this disease was heartwrenching but she always kept a smile on her face and a positive attitude. She will be missed dearly and remembered fondly.

2 comments:

  1. I love this, Alyssa. LOVE it. The MOMS club I'm in is doing a Relay For Life in June and I'm thinking we need to order some of these and do something special with them. Maybe place a few on our table, and advertise for you? :)

    I'll let you know after I talk to our team leader. She's gonna love this.

    I was thinking that about Aunt Jeanie yesterday - when we saw her at Jenny's wedding, I remember telling Jason how positive and happy she looked. I told her I thought she looked radiant and she said "well, thank you! I feel radiant!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I am so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete