beckoning

Cute and simple cards and crafts for every occasion

Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall Circle Circus


This card is part of a set of 8 that includes the following sentiments: With Sympathy, Good Luck, Friendship, Congratulations, Get Well Soon, Thinking of You, and Happy Thoughts Make Happy Days.

At one point in time Circle Circus was my go-to set for quick and easy cards, so when I was going through my sets the other day I pulled it out and was determined to use it once again. This set of cards was created using quite a few "retired" items that I couldn't bear to give up. Some of the products I used were Dusty Durango cardstock, Soft Suede textured cardstock, scraps from the Welcome Neighbor DSP pack, and the polka dot Soft Suede ribbon. I never really liked Dusty Durango when it was an In Color, but maybe it's the change in weather that has me reaching for it quite a bit lately.

This color combination definitely makes me want to curl up in front of the fireplace with a fuzzy blanket and a good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment