beckoning

Cute and simple cards and crafts for every occasion

Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Bro!


Ok, so realistically.......there is very little chance that my brother will actually see this. But, it's a good excuse to post, right? This card is very simple and features patterned paper with a transportation theme. I even popped up the sentiment on a "loose" version of a stop sign. My brother works for Mercedes Benz, so I thought it was appropriate. Although, I don't think Mercedes sells bicycles or airplanes....haha! So Happy Birthday to my little brother, Andy! If, by chance you read this, I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! and its so hard to find good, handmade cards for men.
    Maybe Jenny will give him the hint to check your site out today :)

    ReplyDelete